You can get WinSnap 5.1.1 for free in our website Myriadfreeware. It’s a small utility for taking that you can use to take and edit screenshots. Simple and automatic canvas transformations. Alongside with other features, include easy capture of non-rectangular windows and transparent backgrounds, colorful effects, and has advanced auto-save, in addition to eye-candy drop shadows.
It can automatically enhance the capture with a smooth drop shadow effect, add a watermark, change the coloring and optionally save as a new file or copy it to the clipboard.
WinSnap supports a variety of image formats such as in PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF and JPG format.
WinSnap 5.1.1 5.5 Features
• Multilingual user interface
• Now it’s faster with configurable External Tools
• Unique Multi-Object capture mode
• Flexible screenshots capabilities
• Professional shadow effects
• Powerful image processing
• Basic canvas transformations
• Advanced save and copy options
• Keyboard and mouse control
What’s New in WinSnap 5.1
• New languages added
• Bug fixes
• Snap windows to each other and to the screen edges
• Maximize them vertically or horizontally
• Pin on top of the other windows, hide from view, minimize to tray, and much more
Developer: Home Page