TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.33 Free Download
TeraByte Drive Image Backup Free download Review:
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite Free download provides an easy and convenient way to fully backup all the data, programs and operating systems of your hard drive.
Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire ™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD, DVD or BD.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup software Free download, Image for Windows uses a technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock ™, an optional component included in the kit.
VSS and PHYLock ™ allow you to continue to use your computer while the backup is locked at a specific point in time. This resolves the inconsistencies that typically occur when backing up a used partition.
Image for Windows runs on the Windows operating system, but it can back up or restore any partitions, including DOS or Linux partitions, and even partitions encrypted with third-party software.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite includes an image for Windows, an image for Linux, an image for DOS, and an OSD toolkit. The DOS image and the Linux image support the same powerful disk image functionality without requiring a working installation of Windows.
TeraByte Drive Image Backup software Free download Features:
• Total Reliability – provides the ability to check every byte that it reserves.
• Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free add-on, PHYLock ™ can create a true image of the Windows partition itself without requiring a reboot.
Why Did We Choose it for You?
The kit includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard to create a boot disk for recovery. To restore data, programs, and operating systems to the state they were in when you backed up, simply load the recovery disk and restore the partition (s) or disk (s) that you need to restore. It is so simple.
You May Also Like Ashampoo Backup V12.06 2020 Free Download.
• Security – Your backups can be protected with simple password protection or full 256-bit AES encryption.
• Backing up changed data – the option to back up only changes allows you to back up only the data that has been changed since the last backup.
• Simple, wizard-driven interface – Easy to use for the first time and every time.
• Compression – Speed or size, several reliable compression options are available.
• Maximum speed – fast but reliable methods are used to quickly create backups.
• Support for an optical drive – you can save directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
• Bootable disks – with each direct save to CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD, it automatically becomes a bootable recovery disc.
• Support for large disks – GPT-compatible disks with support for more than 2 TB.
• Restore individual files or folders. Using the free add-ons TBIView and TBIMount, you can view the contents of disk image files and, if necessary, restore individual files or folders to them.
Extra Features in TeraByte Drive Image Backup:
• Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and creates backup copies of the used partition area FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS +, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS and XFS.
It also recognizes and backs up used ReFS and exFAT partition areas using Windows support. Partitions with other types of file systems can be fully reserved. Supports all standard partitions in MBR, EMBR or GPT.
• Windows Servers – supports Windows versions for workstations and servers.
• Multicast – supports multicast to reduce network traffic when deploying multiple workstations.
• Cost-effective – includes an image for DOS, an image for Linux and TBOSDT at no extra charge, which makes it a uniquely accessible and complete solution for creating a disk image.
• Flexibility – Partition recovery regardless of the file system on the restored partition. This gives you the ability to recover NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS (as soon as a couple of examples).
• Support for a wide range of devices – compatible with NVMe, SAS, SCSI, PATA, SATA, USB, IEEE 1394 and others.
• Power – using versions of Image for DOS or Image for Linux (each of which is included with Image for Windows) enables you to recover your data even if Windows does not start.
• Network support – back up to any drive accessible by Windows itself.
• RAID support – works without problems with the built-in hardware and software-hardware RAID.
What’s New in TeraByte Drive Image Backup:
• Command-line support – built-in powerful full command line support to automate backup or restore procedures.
• Scheduling – uses the built-in Windows scheduler with a simple click of the scheduled backup button.
• Check the image file. It allows you to carefully check the integrity of the disk image files both during the backup process and at any time after that. TeraByte imaging products are known for their thorough and accurate verification process.
• Restored Partition Expansion – When restoring an image, you can expand the restored partition so that it occupies any free space that would remain.
• Selectable Image File Sizes – if you wish, you can specify the maximum size of the created disk image files. This allows you to create image files that easily fit on removable media of your choice.
• Hardware-independent recovery — Repair Windows on completely different hardware, and then use the TeraByte OSD Tool Suite to install the drivers needed to support new hardware.
• Physical to virtual — scripts are included to automatically convert your physical machine into a virtual machine, either directly or from a backup image.
• Virtual to Physical – Convert your virtual machine into a physical machine using the supplied scripts.
• Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
• Windows Server and SBS versions (NT4, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2011, etc ..).