ON1 Photo RAW 2020 Review:
ON1 Photo RAW 2020 includes key updates for the fast non-destructive RAW image processing engine. Now photographers have a tool with quick photo management, precise photo processing, hundreds of customizable photo effects. In addition to convenient and beautiful gluing of HDR, panoramas, masking and blending adjustments, working with layers and much more – all in one application.
ON1 Photo RAW 2020 allows photographers to browse and catalog their photos from the very beginning of their workflow – this is one of the fastest ways to manage photos. The fast photo browser is ideal for quick viewing and ranking of photos without the need for a tedious import process. Once the photos are ranked and rejected, the next step is to easily catalog these photos, as is done in most other editors.
Almost every feature and most of the improvements made to the application in version 2020 are a direct result of community participation in the ON1 Photo RAW project, the development team is going to continue this kind of cooperation. Such work allowed the creation of ON1 Photo RAW as an application developed by photographers for photographers.
Key Features of ON1 Photo RAW 2020:
• ON1 HDR – Create stunning HDR photos. The program is able to analyze and process all the information and the series shot with bracketing (test results show that the program does this seven times faster than other HDR applications in a week).
Unique algorithms align photos and remove halos due to movement of objects between exposures. The program provides full non-destructive editing with natural results, in addition, it is possible to create truly surrealistic paintings.
• Pano Stitching – combine multiple photos into one panoramic or matrix photo. The program automatically aligns photos, even if they were not taken from a tripod, and easily mixes them. The ability to embed panoramic metadata for panning on Facebook is also available.
• Global Mask Editing Tools – mask editing tools, these include the new Fensity and Feather sliders that allow you to change the density or opacity of the masks, as well as blur the mask to soften the effect of blending.
• Luminosity Mask Updates – adjust mask levels to increase contrast or brightness, and set the tonal area to affect only a specific area. These updates allow users to focus only on the desired area based on the photo.
Color Range Masks – create a mask from a selected range of colors.
• Blur and Chisel Mask Tools – ON1 Effects now includes Blur and Chisel mask tools. The Blur blur tool is ideal for softening or blurring the mask selectively. The Chisel tool (Chisel) allows the user to selectively press or drag an edge to remove ghosting. All of these new masking options are re-editable and non-destructive.
• Versions – Versions are virtual copies of the same photograph. Each created version can include non-destructive settings, including cropping, retouching, and adjustments. Versions work just like any other photo, without taking up more space on your computer.
• Updated UI – a free, modern interface where photography is the focus of attention. Custom name filters and layers simplify the work, you can also choose your own user interface color.
• Paint with Color Brush – drawing with the chosen color can be ideal for smoothing the skin and creating layers of annotation, or you can work only on the color itself, leaving the basic luminosity unchanged to change the color of objects such as eyes.
• Selectively Add or Remove Noise – remove noise in areas such as the sky, or add noise to create an artistic effect.
• ON1 Photo for Mobile – always take the best pictures with you with the free ON1 mobile app. This is a great way to share your portfolio. The tool also allows you to synchronize new photos taken on phones back to your work computer so that these photos are ready for editing.
• Additional Camera & Lens Support – added support for Nikon D850, Olympus EM-10 III, and Panasonic DMC-G85 cameras, as well as many new lenses.
The application implements the principle of non-destructive processing of photographs, this applies to basic functions, such as exposure, contrast, color, shadows, glare, lens correction, and conversion tools. Hundreds of unique photo effects are also available that are perfect for completing photo processing.
Photographers using masking brushes, gradient masks, and local settings will be able to fully control the application of effects. Each effect is also fully customizable, and you can save any processing as a user preset.
Many editing technologies, such as real-time blending options, can be applied to smart layers, smart photographs, and various masks, making ON1 Photo RAW 2018 an advanced raster editor without having to run a third-party application. The ability to combine photographs with layers, masks, and selectively apply filters and effects to RAW files gives users a big advantage.
ON1 Photo RAW 2020 editor is intended not only for RAW files; it supports file formats: JPEG, TIF, PSD, PSB, PNG and DNG, which can be used to process all the power and abundance of editing tools in the application.
ON1 Photo RAW 2020 can also be easily integrated into current workflows – the application integrates as a plug-in for Adobe® Lightroom® and Photoshop®, along with the fact that it can act as a complete standalone photo editor.
Version 2020 also integrates with major cloud services that allow you to upload, manage and edit photos on multiple computers. It also allows users to synchronize photos and their changes on multiple computers or in the studio.
You May Also Like: MAGIX Photostory 2020 Deluxe 19.0.1 Free.
ON1 Photo RAW Information:
Release Year: 2019.
Developer: ON1, Inc.
OS: Windows® 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (only x64).
Size: 1.35 GB.