Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 serial Review:
Nikon Camera Control serial key free download – This software is designed to remotely control the settings of most Nikon DSLR cameras. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, over a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
At the same time, it supports advanced camera features such as LiveView, Picture Control and Viewer, which provide the ability to preview and select images before transferring them to a computer. Nikon exclusive image processing and viewing software is also supported.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 Key free download Features:
• Remote control of most DSLR settings from a computer (including exposure control, shutter speed, and aperture).
• Control over a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
• The direct transfer of images from the camera to a computer and management of all processes from shooting to saving images.
• Enhanced Viewer function provides a thumbnail display of still images stored on a computer.
• Images in the camera’s buffer can be confirmed or deleted before transferring to a computer using the preview screen or thumbnail operations.
• LiveView (Hand-held and Tripod) is supported, in which the camera’s sensor provides real-time preview through the lens. Thanks to the LiveView mode, the focus and / or shutter are simultaneously adjusted, together with confirmation of the image being taken on the computer screen. In Tripod mode, the ability to remotely select the desired AF point is supported.
Camera Control Pro 2 provides remote control settings on most Nikon cameras. The connection between the computer and the camera can be via a USB cable or through a wired or wireless local area network using a wireless transmitter.
Advanced camera features are supported, including LiveView, an image management system and Viewer, which together provide a preview and selection of images before transferring to a computer. It also supports workflows from Nikon’s exclusive photo processing and browser software.
• A system of image management modes is supported that allows you to select and configure image parameters on a computer, create custom curves (information about changing tonality) and save them on the camera.
It supports LiveView modes (manual and tripod), where the camera sensor is used for real-time preview through the lens.
Support for LiveView provides simultaneous adjustment of the focus point and/or shutter release, as well as confirmation of the image on the computer screen.
You May Also Like:
Notes for Nikon Camera control pro free download :
• For camera users other than the D3, D700, D300S, D300, D5000, D90 and D60: Explorer, Nikon Transfer 2 and other software will not display images stored on memory cards inserted in the camera. Pictures will be displayed after exiting Camera Control Pro 2.
• When using AF-F with D4, D800, D800E, D610, D600, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, and Df cameras: The focus point will not be recorded in the picture information for pictures taken using the Shoot button ( Shoot) when AF-F is selected for autofocus.
Except when using the D5200, the focus point will be recorded with pictures taken using the AF and Shoot button (AF and Shoot), but keep in mind that pictures cannot be taken using the AF and Shoot button (AF and Shoot) when AF- is selected. F with a D7000 camera.
• D5, D4S, D4, D3X, D3S, D3
• Df, D810, D810A, D800, D800E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300S, D300
• D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D90, D60, Nikon 1 V3 (firmware version “C” 1.10 or later)
Nikon Camera Operating system:
• Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
• Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise
• Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 – Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate.