CINEMA 4D Studio R21.026 Free Download
Maxon CINEMA 4D Review:
Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21 Crack free download is an easy-to-use professional program for 3D visualization, with which even novice users can create high-quality animations using 3D-CAD models.
The software product contains many tools for animating characters, working with hair and imitating clothes, offers several lighting sources, many materials, and structures, has a powerful physics engine and network rendering technology that allows you to quickly get results.
Maxon CINEMA 4D Crack Key features:
• Ability to work with parametric and polygonal objects.
• Expanded system of materials and textures.
• Ability to three-dimensional drawing.
• Built-in non-linear animation system.
• The presence of a system of dynamics of hard and soft bodies.
• Lots of character animation tools.
• Event-based particle system.
• Rendering hair and fur.
• Realistic rendering and sketch rendering.
• Availability of IES light sources, making it easy to create natural light.
• Support for color profiles.
• Built-in image manager.
• Support for OpenGL3.
• The presence of the built-in programming language Python.
• Support for real units.
• Availability of a rendering manager.
• Import and export files in various formats.
Maxon CINEMA 4D free download Program Benefits:
• Polygonal modeling:
Polygons are bricks of three-dimensional graphics. Docking them, you can create any objects. With the full range of polygon modeling tools in Cinema 4D, it’s easy to create anything from machines to living things.
• Parametric modeling:
Parametric modeling allows you to keep 3D visualizations flexible until the end. You can change objects in scenes at any time since Cinema 4D provides a wide range of parametric modeling options that allow artists to make almost any change if the customer needs it even at the very last moment!
• Sculptural modeling:
Model organic surfaces and easily raise the level of detail on any object using the fully integrated sculptural modeling system in Cinema 4D Studio and BodyPaint 3D. Just click on Split to increase the level of detail, turning a conventional wireframe into digital clay.
Sculpt the frame with intuitive sculptural modeling tools that stretch, smooth, flatten, cut and compress the surface. Use advanced symmetry options, stamps, patterns, and masks to create complex sculptures and details on surfaces.
• Materials and shaders
Cinema 4D provides a flexible and fast material creation system, with parametric shaders to quickly determine the surface of a three-dimensional model.
Create sophisticated photorealistic materials with multiple reflection layers or unique abstract effects using Cinema 4D material channels and many special parametric shaders.
Procedural materials provide a quick result, but perfection lies in the details and there is no better way to achieve extremely detailed, pixel-accurate textures than draw them directly on your 3D model. With the functions of BodyPaint 3D and Projection Man, high-quality textures are just a brush stroke away.
Move scenes to the fourth dimension with MAXON Cinema 4D. Creating professional 3D animations has never been easier or more intuitive. Almost every parameter of an object, material or tag can be written simply by clicking on the circle next to its name.
To facilitate the creation of keys, you can activate the automatic recording of animation of all or certain parameters. The animation panel allows you to quickly determine the keys for a given position in any frame and modify existing keys without leaving the standard layout.
• Character animation:
Cinema 4D provides a wide range of reliable and easy-to-use tools for working on character animation, which will help to create live characters and simplify the creation of character animation.
Advanced features such as quaternions, Cappuccino for recording cursor movements in these positions, and automatic updates for creating dynamic IK snap-ins simplify the workflow for character animators as well as for riggers.
With the MoGraph toolbar, artists have at their disposal a set of powerful tools that make it easy to implement any of their ideas from flying logos to abstract effects. Clone countless objects and create voluminous texts with a few clicks.
Add effectors to compose objects, give them movement and more – without even creating a single keyframe! And all this is fully integrated into Cinema 4D and provides quick and easy operation.
Where a large number of objects or particles interact with each other or are exposed to forces such as wind or gravity, traditional animation methods quickly reach their limits. Animating these elements separately is a gigantic task. But here the simulation will help.
Complex algorithms are used to create animations and interaction of elements – and Cinema 4D provides a large set of functions and presets to create exciting physical simulations and realistic effects.
Various image rendering options in Cinema 4D allow you to quickly get great results thanks to their linear process, support for color profiles, multiple processors, HyperThreading and multi-core technology.
A built-in render engine is a professional tool for creating outstanding images and animations, from ordinary 2D and 3D to stereoscopy.
Multipass rendering allows you to quickly calculate color, shadow, reflections and other effects into separate files. Numerous, object-based, Alpha channels make it easy to combine images in layers along with other two- and three-dimensional components.
With direct export to standard programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Nuke, Shake, Fusion or Motion, your multi-pass layers will be instantly ready for compositing. Cinema 4D supports 16-bit and 32-bit color rendering for high dynamic range images in DPX, HDRI or OpenEXR formats.
Cinema 4D has a large number of types of light and shadows that can illuminate even the darkest corners of the scene. The incredibly powerful Cinema 4D lighting system provides numerous options for controlling color, brightness, attenuation and other properties, as well as for changing the density and color of the shadow of each light source.
Light settings such as contrast, reflection in lenses, visible light, noise and the ability to use Lumen and Candela values will bring your scenes to the highest level of realism.
You May Also Like V-Ray 3.6 for Cinema 4D [Win/Mac] Free Download.
Cinema 4D Library Browser comes with an extensive library of presets. It includes objects, materials, and scenes that facilitate the start of work on a 3D project.
Use these outstanding resources to quickly create concepts without spending a lot of time modeling (or money to buy models), or disassemble entire scenes created by the best Cinema 4D artists to improve your skills.
The content of the libraries is carefully selected to the requirements of individual fields of activity, with a large selection of components, including models, materials and customizable presets.
• Double system:
When shooting a film, several takes are recorded, which gives more opportunities in the editing room. The Cinema 4D take-up system offers the same flexibility, allowing you to store different scenes in a single file.
You can easily create a custom render passages for compositing, but the duplicate system allows for much more than the usual render layer system. Change and save the value of almost every Cinema 4D setting in duplicate – the attributes of objects and their animations, light sources, cameras, materials, textures, different colors and much more.
Quickly and seamlessly integrate 3D elements into your footage using the motion tracker in Cinema 4D. Add 3D objects to the real environment with the camera tracker, or use the object tracker to replace real objects with three-dimensional creations.
Some of the innovations of Maxon CINEMA 4D R20 Free Download:
• Viewport. Great graphics while you work. With a depth of field and reflections in the screen space, you will get a high-quality image in real-time, which will also simplify the location of light sources and the adjustment of reflective surfaces.
• Improvements to destruction. Breaking is easy. Voronoi destruction facilitates the parametric breaking of objects – in R19 you can control the dynamics with connectors, glue debris, add details to them and much more.
• Spherical camera. Calculate [virtual] reality. Get into the trend today – calculate 360 ° VR stereo video for YouTube, Facebook, Oculus or Vive.
• Level of detail (LOD). Increase the speed of the viewport and render and prepare objects for games.
• Polygon reduction. The new generator saves textures superimposed on UV coordinates.
• Reconstruction of scenes. Create point clouds or the mainframe from calculated movement in the footage.
• The workflow of creating characters. Deformation in the space of poses and an improved process of creating weights.
• Sound Effector. Create animations based on different frequencies of one MP3 file.
• Windows 7 SP1 or later with a 64-bit Intel or AMD processor with SSE3 support
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or more recommended), a video card with OpenGL 4.1 support (discrete graphics card is recommended).
• To render a GPU, you need an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card for Windows with support for OpenCL 1.2 or later.
• Cinema 4D supports all graphics cards compatible with OpenGL 4.1. However, we recommend discrete graphics cards based on AMD or NVIDIA chipsets.
Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21.026 Free Download