Mate Translate 5.1.3 Crack (was Instant Translate) allows you to translate words and phrases between over 100 languages, use text-to-speech, and browse through already-done translations in the history. You can quickly swap languages in the pop-up using Control+S.
What’s New in Mate Translate 6?
- Autorun fixed. A couple of other minor bugs fixed.
Features of Mate Translate 6:
Mate can understand 103 languages!
Translate selected text and clipboard contents with Mate. Open it above all other apps:
- Right-click on selected text in almost any app to translate it.
- Press Alt+Shift+T to translate your clipboard.
- Press Alt+Shift+T to open Mate above all opened apps, too.
Stop tabbing to Google Translate for translations, just use Mate!
TRANSLATE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES:
- Mate understands 103 languages and also teaches you how to pronounce words correctly.
- Get translations for Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian and more!
- See the phonetic transcription and transliteration of words and text.
- Mate can speak out words and texts with correct accents to help you learn faster.
CREATE A CUSTOM PHRASEBOOK:
- Language learners and travelers! Create custom word lists each language and keep them handy whenever you need.
- Mate Phrasebook – Easily create and curate word lists which are available even offline.
USE MATE ANYWHERE:
- Don’t navigate to translation websites anymore when you’re reading an article in Safari or editing a document in Pages. Just use Mate everywhere you go!
- Select any text in any app and get a translation by hitting the “Translate with Mate“ button in the context menu.
SYNC TRANSLATIONS ACROSS ALL DEVICES :
- Keep all of your translation and dictionary data synchronized across all your devices.
- Automatically synchronize your data between all your iPhones, browsers and Macs.
- 100+ languages supported.
- offline history of translations.
- translate in the pop-up window that’s always in the menu bar.
- translate selected text from the context menu.
- open the pop-up with a shortcut.
- autorun as the Mac starts.
- pin the pop-up window above all other windows.
- insert contents of the clipboard.