Helicon Focus Pro crack Review:
Helicon Focus Pro Download +crack – a program that creates one completely focused image from several partially focused images by combining the focused areas. You can select multiple photos and combine the focused areas.
Key features of helicon focus pro 7:
- Quality: advanced interpolation method, 16-bit processing, built-in RAW file management.
- Features: Unlimited number of images, image processing with a resolution of more than 100 megapixels, 64 – bit support, Windows / Mac version.
- Performance: high speed, multi-threading, batch processing, and command line modes are available.
- Tools: a synchronized brush of cloning from the original image to the resulting one (retouching of possible artifacts), creating 3D models, dust map, 2D panorama, Helicon Remote for remote control of the camera.
- Automatically aligns, adjusts and resizes images (important for stereo microscopes and macro photography).
- Uses all available processors (1.7 times faster with 2 processors, 2.3 times faster with 4 processors).
- Saves details using an advanced image interpolator (Lanczos, Sinc256).
- For internal processing, the 16-bit color depth is always used to preserve colors.
- Processes an unlimited number of images per stack.
- Supports the dust map to automatically remove dust traces from captured images.
- Automatically adjusts the brightness of adjacent images.
- Reads RAW, 8-bit and 16-bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, etc.
- Records 8-bit and 16-bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP.
- Adds text and ruler.
- Provides a command-line interface for calling from other applications.
- There is no restriction on image resolution.
- Can import images from Adobe Lightroom.
Helicon Focus 7 license key – procedure:
Step 1. Create an image package:
- It is assumed that you are working with an optical microscope and a digital camera, or with an additional macro lens on a digital camera.
- Set your digital camera to manual focus (!!) and set the focus to infinity
- In order to avoid brightness fluctuations, it is recommended to use the manual mode for setting the shutter speed and exposure
- Adjust the microscope to sharpen the uppermost area of the subject
- Take a picture. If possible, use the remote control to minimize any camera shake.
- Using fine tuning, move the sharp area down a bit
- Take a picture
- Using small, approximately the same focus movements, take pictures. Better when sharp areas overlap
- Take pictures until you reach the lowest area of the subject
- Copy images from the camera to your computer
Step 2. Uploading images to Helicon Focus pro 7 full:
- Add a file using the menu command File-> Add New Item. Note that you can select multiple files. Click on the first file and, while holding the Shift key, click on the last to select all.
- If the file contains EXIF information, it will be visible right below the image preview window.
- Helicon Focus Download supports JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PSD and various RAW formats with 8 and 16-bit channels.
Step 3. Merge Images:
- Start processing photos using the menu command Editor-> Launch or using the Launch button
- View the resulting image. If necessary, restart the photo processing with the new settings.
Step 4. Saving the received file:
- To save the received file, use the menu command File-> Save …, the icon on the toolbar or the keyboard shortcut Ctrl-S.
- In the save dialog, select the format (JPEG, BMP, TIFF, JPEG2000, PSD) and specify the name of the received file.
- JPEG quality settings use the Photoshop scale.
- If the source files have a 16-bit channel, then the resulting TIFF will also be recorded with 16-bit quality.
Key features of helicon focus Pro 7.5 full:
• Contains Helicon Remote utility for remote camera control.
• Retouching brush for cloning from the aligned source image to the resulting image.
• Can export 3D models of objects to the Helicon 3D Viewer application (included in the Helicon Focus installation package).
• Batch mode for processing multiple image packets or the same packet with different parameters.
2D micro panorama (garden planer 2D).
• Creates web animations for presentations.
• Contains the Helicon Remote utility for remote camera control.
• Brush retouching for cloning from the aligned original image onto the resulting image.
• Can export 3D object models to the Helicon 3D Viewer application (included in the Helicon Focus 7 free download installation package).
• Batch mode for processing multiple batches of images or the same batch with different parameters.
2D (Edraw max) micro panorama.
• Creates web animation for presentations.