GIMP 2.10.12 Stable Free Download
GIMP 2 Download Review:
GIMP 2 Free Download For Pc is a multifunctional image editor that will help in solving many problems, including combining and creating images, logos, scaling and cropping photos, coloring, combining images using layers, retouching and converting images to various formats, batch processing, etc. GIMP 2.10 functions are expanded with add-ons, and an advanced programming interface makes it easy to automate any task. GIMP is one of the first applications of this class, which is a distributed open-source.
GIMP 2 Download Opportunities:
• A complete set of tools, including brushes, pencil, spray, stamp, etc.
• Reasonable use of memory, in which the image size is limited only by free space on the hard disk.
• Sub-pixel sampling for all painting tools, providing high-quality anti-aliasing.
• Full alpha support for working with transparency.
• Layers and channels.
• PostScript support.
• Automation in Python.
• A procedural database for calling internal GIMP functions from external applications such as Script-Fu.
• Advanced scripting capabilities.
• Repeated undo and redo actions, limited only by free space on your hard drive.
• Transformation tools, including rotation, scaling, curvature, and reflection.
• Supported file formats include GIF, JPEG, PNG, XPM, TIFF, TGA, MPEG, PS, PDF, PCX, BMP, and many others.
• Selection tools, including rectangular, elliptical, and free selection, magic wand, Bezier curves, and smart selection.
• Add-ons that make it easy to add support for new formats and filters.
Color grading toolset:
– channel mixer.
– tone saturation.
– color balance.
– brightness contrast.
– gamma correction.
– color management.
Using filters, tools you can:
– level the littered horizon;
– remove distortions introduced by optics;
– adjust the perspective;
– perform cloning of objects taking into account the prospects;
– crop photos;
– remove defects like dust on the matrix (stamp, healing brush);
– imitate the use of various color filters;
– “pull out” the lost detail in the shadows;
– much more.
– several drawing tools;
– freely scalable brushes;
– support for graphic tablets;
What’s new in version 2.10.2:
– Discard fonts which fail to load and popup an info dialog to allow people to debug their fonts.
– New API to suppress updates in UI until plug-ins are done introducing changes.
– New API to calculate histograms in separate threads, with a possible further extension to handle similar cases elsewhere in GIMP.
– Tool options are now properly saved and reloaded per-device at startup.
– A new plug-in for importing and exporting HEIF images.
– Enable visibility of rasterized vector layer from PSD.
– Single-window screenshots in Windows fixed to correctly snap a window even when it is partly off-screen or covered by another window or when display scaling is not set to 100%.
– New Spherize filter to wrap an image around a spherical cap
– New Recursive Transform filter to create a Droste effect.
– Warn users, when the alpha-only painting has no effect. Eg, when target drawable doesn’t have an alpha channel or the alpha channel, is locked.
– Make the splash texts dynamic, so they are larger on larger splashes.
– Mention pressing Enter to complete Foreground selection in the status bar.
– Make sure that clicking outside any selection prevents Rectangle Select and Ellipse Select tools from creating empty selections.
– Improve mouse wheel zooming behavior to keep the same point centered under the pointer even if the image is completely visible in the canvas.
– Add “View -> Center Image in Window” (Shift + J) as a quick way to center the image at any zoom level.
– Updated translations: Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian.
– A new translation of Windows installer: Chinese (Taiwan).
You May Also Like:
– Add a –with-bug-report-URL configures option allowing packagers to set the address of their own bug tracker. This address will be the one opened by the debug dialog for reporting bugs.
– Add a flatpack manifest for the gtk3-port branch.
– Remove the possibility to disable script-fu.
– Add a –with-ICC-directory configure option to customize the color profile directory. By default, it is set to the common path / usr / share / color / ICC.
– Updating the description of the CXF format “devel-docs / xcf.txt”, for third-party readers wishing to support GIMP 2.10 CXF files.
– Add documentation skeletons for all enums in libgimpbase /, there is much room for improvement.
About GIMP 2.10.12 Stable Free Download:
Developer: The GIMP Team.
Release Year: 2019.
File Size: 223.00 MB.
Activation | reg code: Not required / Freeware.
Interface Language: Multilingual .
File format: Rar.
Platform / OS: Windows® 7/10/8 / 8.1.