BurnInTest Portable Full Review:
BurnInTest Portable + Key Free Download 2019 is a professional version of the program for comprehensive and detailed testing of computer components.
Burn in test portable full download tests the processor speed, RAM, hard drives, CD / DVD drives, sound cards, video cards, printers, network connections.
BurnInTest Pro Portable can also test serial (up to 12 ports at the same time) and parallel ports, USB ports (up to 10 ports at the same time). Also in the professional version, there are additional parameters for testing processors and video cards.
After testing, the program displays a report with the errors and instabilities found. Ideal for overclockers.
Also in the professional version, there are additional parameters for testing processors and video cards. After testing, the program displays a report with the errors and instabilities found.
Why is PassMark BurnInTest pro Portable Download?
Ideal for overclockers. Testing CPUs, hard drives, CD-ROMs, CD burning software, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, memory, network connectivity, serial ports, parallel ports, USB ports, recorders, video playback, printers.
Or testing plug-ins developed by the client that can be checked at the same time. Results can be saved to your hard drive, printed, or exported as a graphic image.
BurnInTest allows testing serial, parallel, and USB devices and has extensive online support. There are also EMC test functions for ANSI C63.4-1992, RAM verification up to 64 GB and cyclic reboot. The hope of society on a computer can affect large costs in the event of a system crash.
It also checks computer hardware for a short period of time, so that hidden and unknown problems are found before they are usually encountered. The program is suitable for computer enthusiasts, equipment manufacturers, system researchers and “accelerators” who want to get the most out of their system.
Features of BurnInTest Pro Key Free:
• Online help & PDF manual
• A customer style results certificate
• Support for printing results
• Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats).
• Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
• The ability to save your results to disk as a log file.
• ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
• The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
• Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
• Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
• Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
• Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software).
• Support for production line automation and detailed logging.
• RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
• Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing.
You May Also Like: Ashampoo Burning Studio 20.
BurnInTest Pro Portable Extra Features:
• MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
• Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
• Testing of up to 20 CD / DVD drives simultaneously.
• CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD / DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
• Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software).
• Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
• Video RAM testing
• Testing the playback of Videos
• Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking
OS: Windows XP SP3 and later, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 – x64.