AutoCAD Mechanical 2020 Review:
AutoCAD Mechanical 2020 Free Download is AutoCAD for engineering design. AutoCAD Mechanical is part of Autodesk’s digital prototype technology. The product combines the functionality of AutoCAD – the world leader among 2D CAD – with the benefits of extensive libraries of standardized components and automation tools that accelerate the execution of design tasks.
Auto CAD Mechanical 2020 provides significant time savings in drawing work, so you can pay more attention to innovation.
The functionality of AutoCAD Mechanical allows you to automate the execution of routine tasks and increase the efficiency of production of working drawings, providing designers with competitive advantages.
AutoCAD Mechanical Download combines the functionality of AutoCAD – the world leader in CAD – with the benefits of an extensive library of standardized components and automation tools for the current tasks of engineering design.
Features Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2020:
Engineering design performance:
- Preview the results of command execution and context menus. Preview the results of the execution of the pairing, chamfer and offset commands.
- 700,000 standard parts and elements. Create accurate drawings using standard components.
- Documentation of 3D CAD models. Detailing Inventor part and assembly models.
- Tools for detailed engineering drawings with support for reuse. Use smart engineering tools.
- Manage layers. Automatically place elements on the correct layer.
- Hidden lines. Updating geometry objects when making changes.
- Updating engineering design standards. Add surface roughness designations according to ISO 1302-2002.
- Component generators and calculation modules. Improved project analysis.
- Support for publishing custom details. Custom parts are added to the component library.
- Expanded toolbar for industrial production. Drawing tools designed for engineering design.
- Integration of implied dependencies. Automatically overlay dependencies on objects.
- Update standard parts manager components over the network. Quickly receive updates to editions and standards.
- Library of custom components. Create and save custom components.
• Technical design documentation:
- Gallery of note templates. See the note template notation library on the ribbon.
- The total mass in the specification. Automatic calculation of assembly mass in the specification.
- Autodesk Synergy for technical design. Creation of associative sections and external elements for 3D-models.
- Intelligent dimensions for technical design. Create dimensions using simplified dialog boxes.
- Support for international design standards. Issue documentation based on design standards.
- The associativity of item numbers and specifications. Parts lists and specifications are created automatically.
- Contextual size editor. The choice of several sizes at once.
- Transfer of specifications. Automatic pattern matching and customization.
- Component libraries according to JIS and DIN standards. Extensive
- component libraries for Japan and Germany.
- Autodesk Content Browser. Search by file objects or text attributes.
- Annotation monitor for engineering drawing. Search for annotations with broken links in model space.
- The source material for creating the assembly is the original ESD distributions.
- Integrated updates AutoCAD Mechanical 2020 product key Update and AutoCAD 2020.1 Update.
- Updated Autodesk Licensing application to version 220.127.116.119 from 07/17/19.
- Added the ability to install local help.
- Added the ability to install VBA.
- Removed Autodesk Single Sign-On Component, Autodesk Genuine Service, Autodesk Desktop App.
- Technical improvements have been made that save the end-user from a number of problems when installing the program.
- Added instructions for installation and activation.
System requirements of AutoCAD Mechanical:
- 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with update KB4019990, Windows 8.1 with update KB2919355, Windows 10 (1803 or higher)
- A processor with a clock frequency of 2.5-2.9 GHz (3 GHz or higher recommended); application supports multi-processor
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Video adapter with 1 GB of video memory, the bandwidth of 29 GB / s (4 GB and 106 GB / s recommended) and support for DirectX 11
- Screen resolution 1920×1080 with the color palette True Color. Windows 10 supports resolutions up to 3840×2160
- 6 GB of free disk space
- Google Chrome (for AutoCAD web application)
- .NET Framework 4.7
Optional for 3D modeling and large data volumes
- At least 8 GB of RAM
- 6 GB of free disk space (not counting the space required for installation)
- A video adapter of a class of workstations with a memory of at least 128 MB, supporting a screen resolution of at least 1920×1080, with support for full-color True Color, Pixel Shader 3.0 or later and Direct3D
Download Link (3.9GB)