Adobe XD CC, known as Adobe Experience Design, is designed today to meet the needs of today’s UX / UI designers and offers day-to-day work with the intuitive, precision, and advanced performance features it offers. By using time-saving features, such as flexible sources, you can create everything from a low-density, fully-interactive sample for each page in minutes. Use an outline of static designs on an interactive prototype.
Make changes in your design and update automatically your prototype without syncing. Adobe XD download is natively built for Mac and Windows and is part of Creative Cloud. As with Photoshop and Illustrator, you have accuracy, speed, and easy integration.
Adobe XD CC software Features:
- Adobe XD CC Releases the prototype for comments: Create shared links to get feedback on your designs, or embed them in Behance or a web page.
- Visitors can comment directly on their prototypes and design sections.
- be notified and can simply refresh their browser to see your changes when they announce their comments.
- Panel: Easily create custom colors and styles for reuse by adding them to the panel, which automatically contains icons.
- Change any character or style in the panel and the changes will be reflected throughout your document.
- Creative Cloud Library: By integrating the Creative Cloud Library.
- You can access raster images, colors, and personality styles created in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and other Creative Cloud applications from XD and use them anywhere in your documents.
Adobe XD CC system Requirement:
- A desktop computer is required for Adobe XD cc download.
- MacOS 10.11 and later.
- CPU: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Display without retina (retina recommended).
- Internet and registration are required to activate the software, subscription validation, and access to online services.
- Update Windows 10 Creators (64-bit)
- CPU: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- 2 GB of free disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
- Display: 1280 x 800
- Graphics: Minimum set of features Direct 3D DDI: 10. Drivers released in 2014 or newer are needed for Intel GPUs.